Thursday 24 March 2016

Khloe Kardashian Tried To Get Pregnant For Lamar Odom To Fix Their Marriage. By Caleb Jarikre.

Khloe Kardashian.

Khloe Kardashian, on Wednesday, March 23 episode of Kocktails with Khloe, admitted that she had wanted desperately to have a baby to fix her marriage with Lamar Odom, the basketball star.

She said: "I do want to have a baby in life. I tried IVF and all that. But I'm also, right now in my life, I don't just want to have a baby. I still want to have my family."

She explained what she found out when she went through IVF in order to get pregnant.

"At the time, I was like, 'Oh, I've got to have a baby!' " She said. "That's all I wanted at the time, and I thought it would maybe fix the situation  with Lamar, so I'm also happy it didn't happen because I was young. I was 27, and I thought, 'A baby will fix this, and it's not going to fix that."

Was she misguided and desperate in her thoughts to have a baby to save her marriage? Does it feel right that she's happy now she never had a baby? Well, friends, let's hold out a prayer for this beautiful and talented young woman who's not afraid to let it all hang out.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment