Friday 9 October 2015

WHY CAPTURING THE STRONG CITY OF WEALTH IS NOT AN OPTION! By FELIX N.JARIKRE



Felix N.Jarikre.
FIRST, PRAY WITH THESE PRAYER BULLETS FOR WEALTH-CONTROLLERS! AS YOU WOULD HAVE KNOWN, PRAYER IS SIMPLY A SPIRITUAL INTERROGATION OR QUESTION LOOKING FOR A PHYSICAL ANSWER!

1.     O Lord, My Fighter, by fire by blood, banish; scatter; terminate any question in my heart against your plan to bring me to my land of wealth and plenty.

2.     Turn away, O Lord, from becoming my adversary, and let the oil of wealth and riches flow into my life today.

3.     My Father, My Father, as the Abraham covenant of mercy upon me speak against my adversaries today, let the power to get wealth come into full manifestation in my life.


4.  O Lord, my God, I refuse to eat the bread of adversity, and drink the water of affliction.

5.     O Lord, My Father, make it easy for me to reject evil, and embrace holiness by rescuing my life from the pit of destitution now; and put my adversaries to shame.

6.     O Lord, My Fighter, by fire by blood,  blind  the eyes of anyone who conspire to stop my progress.

7.     By fire by force, turn to shame, O Lord, the labour of my enemies.

8.     The book of Job 20:18 says that which my  enemy labours for shall he restore to me, and he shall not swallow it down. My Father My Father, by fire by blood, whatever riches or favour my enemies had swallowed from my hand through satanic manipulation, by fire by force, I command they should vomit now!

9.     O Lord my God, in Jer.30:17, you promised to restore health unto me, and heal me of my wounds. By fire by force, whatever wealth or riches I have lost through recycled affliction or wasting disease, avenge for me and restore NOW!

10.                         Joel the prophet says “Spare thy people, O Lord, and give not thine heritage to reproach.”  My Father my Fighter, take away reproach from my life now, and restore to me in seven folds all the years I had spent in misery, shame and financial embarrassment: even as I receive strength to EAT in PLENTY with gladness of heart!

 The rich man’s wealth is his strong city: the destruction of the poor is their poverty.Prov.10:14.

 The rich man’s wealth enhances his confidence and zest for life. It’s hard to restrain his can-do spirit. On the other hand, a poor man is defenceless. His steps are dogged by insecurity and fear. Feeling inadequate, his mental laziness is inevitable. To ensure a level playing field for everyone, the Maker of the Universe therefore programmed and established our faith on prosperity instead of destitution.

In Luke 4:18-19, we discover that anyone who embraces poverty is under the jurisdiction of Satan. And God cannot function the way he should in the life of that person until he is liberated mentally from poverty.

The Spirit of the Lord is upon me because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the broken-hearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, to preach the acceptable year of the Lord. Luke 4:18-19.

Clearly, the pre-eminent and fundamental purpose of my being authorised to preach the gospel today is for the poor to be rescued from the strangle-hold of poverty, and established in the place where they will possess abundant wealth and unlimited resources.  Why I preach the gospel is for poverty, first of all, to be eradicated from the lives of those who believe. Why I carry the Bible and preach the gospel is for you,  above all things, to prosper. Undeniably, I am authorised to preach the gospel so that the spirit of poverty would panic and flee from your habitation. The anointing is for prosperity. The anointing destroys  poverty.

I am firmly convinced that for the covenant-minded Christian, prosperity is not an option, but an ordination. Since creation, every man had to decide whether to embrace either poverty or prosperity. To embrace poverty is to reject holiness. To glorify poverty is to call God a fool. To embrace poverty is to despise your glorious inheritance. You stand the risk of becoming a dead pauper when you doubt God’s plan to prosper you. TO BE COMFORTABLE WITH POVERTY BECAUSE OF YOUR EQUIVOCATION IS TO PROVOKE GOD TO BECOME YOUR ADVERSARY!! Clearly, you jeopardize your sweet inheritance when you question God’s plan to prosper you. To reject prosperity because of unbelief is to provoke God’s anger...TO BE CONTINUED.

No comments:

Post a Comment